It's all His Faithfulness

Hello People
Happy June 2016.
Yay, this year is almost half way completed and we are still here fulfilling God's purpose. The difficult economy is not deterring us. Isn't that really wonderful? If you can read this post and you are in Nigeria, you can still afford tomatoes for stew and jollof rice… Praise God!!!
Double Yay!!! Because it is my birth month... (I should be really dancing now).
Every time I celebrate my birthday, it is just an indication of one very important thing to my family and I - God is very Faithful.

I remember one day years ago, I was gisting with my mum about marriage, children and pregnancies.
I asked "Of your children, who gave you the most pregnancy stress?".
She smiled, looked at me and said “The person asking the question".
From her story, after all the pregnancy drama, by random she had a prenatal check up one day at the hospital after a new equipment has just been bought. It was found out that I had started regressing growth wise in her womb and had to be brought out ASAP. Imagine if the equipment was not bought then or she was not checked?

I also remember visiting my paternal grandmother a while ago and she kept staring at me. After a while, she sighed loudly and said "TanimowobikoseOluwa lo ye ki oruko e ma je" meaning "Your name is supposed to be who can predict the future besides God". She went on to tell me about how when I was born, I was so tiny and did not have any strand of hair on my head (I was a bald baby) and they (except my parents) really thought I was going to die. She was with my parents for 3 months and spent the week days taking care of me and only went back to my grandfather at the weekend.
She said every time she got back to my grandfather on Saturday morning, he would ask "How is she?" and she would reply "God has kept her for this week".

This is over 1500 weeks later and God is still keeping me...Alleluia!!! The joke now is that any time I want my grandmother to be fascinated, I go to her house with my hair and I tease her saying "Grandma, will you believe this is all my hair?" She will sit up excitedly and run her fingers through my scalp to make sure there is no weave in it and she will begin to thank God.

What is the situation you are going through that seems something is about to die? I can assure you that the God that kept me over weeks and weeks is still in business and yours is not difficult at all. Unemployment, underemployment, horrible boss, career choices, no suitors, bad relationship, no relationship, bad marriage, crippling finances, ill health… The list can be really long or seem very endless, but I can assure you that “Indeed, he who watches over Israel never slumbers or sleeps.” (Psalm 121:4 in the New Living Translation version). You can choose to replace the name Israel with yours. Be sure, He does not slumber or sleep and He takes your case personally.

Have an amazing week and a miracle filled June
Loads of Hugs and Kisses
Miss Onakz…

Comments

  1. Awesome God. He that has kept you this far would continue to keep you for as long as He tarries. Happy Birthday in advance dear namesake. God bless you forever.xx Tola

    ReplyDelete
  2. He who watches over Isreal (US) never sleeps nor slumber my sister. God is always faithful to complete what He started in us. In each day that passes, there is always something to be thankful for. ALWAYS...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Tola....I'm thanking God with you this morning and I believe he will perfect all that concerns you....Happy birthday in advance dear...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ayomide. Amen. Thanks dear...xxx

      Delete
  4. Happy birthday dear

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing! God is ever faithful and ever sure!! June babies rock!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment