Like in Labour - Compelled to Birth Again

Looking through this blog some months ago, then it hit me like a rock, it was almost two years since I last wrote. April 23, 2014 and before then I wrote on March 23, 2013. Thinking about it, I began to feel sad, worried and ashamed asking myself the questions below;
- When did two years fly by?
- What have I been doing in the time?
- What caused the silence?
- Do I still have anything to write?
- Should I completely abandon the blog and get on with life? 
However, in my silly wisdom I decided to leave it till I had something phenomenal to write. Well, as all abandoned dreams, more days became more weeks and, weeks months. That's how one year became two years came anyway.

Imagine a woman in labour, after pushing for a while decides that she is waiting for the labour pain to increase exponentially before she does the final push to bring out the baby, then she decides to read a Home Decoration magazine (a totally different and random subject). What do you think will happen to her and her baby?

A lot of us including me have dreams, visions and missions we have started to birth and now, we stopped. Can I ask one question, why? Life will not wait for us to achieve our dreams. #lifehappens.

Anyway for this dream, I've now decided to get up on my feet and walk this path again. Proverbs 24:16a - "No matter how many times you trip them up, God-loyal people don’t stay down long; Soon they’re up on their feet" (The Message). I'm up on my feet again and I'll birth this baby.

If you haven't checked the sex of your baby, you aren't really sure of what sex you'll birth (the surprise element) and even when you have checked and you know the sex of your baby, you still have some apprehension till your baby is birthed. When you finally see your baby, what comes to your heart? So since we may know or not know what we are about to birth, I invite you to the delivery room to birth forth your own dreams and purposes. 

Special thank you to everyone that hounded me to be back here, thank you for bringing me back to the blogging hospital for delivery. May God cause your own babies to come forth too.

Have a fabulous week.

With loads of love, hugs and kisses,

Miss Onakz...

Comments

  1. Nice.. Glad you're back... Wishing you the sweetest delivery ever... Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one! I remember when you started. Those days. Time has really gone! Welcome Back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Miss Onakoya.. I look forward to exploring your thoughts with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hibernation is great so long as it's not a permanent shutdown. Wishing you a soul lifting delivery experience!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going through a writer's block phase. I seriously need to get back to writing. SO many things to pen down. Maybe you writing will encourage me and I will maybe not who knows! Good job on getting back!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment